• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it me or...........

Lrenfro

does it seem like since the rebuilding of the Hawks (post Nique era) that whenever a coach gets notices for his shortcomings (Terrible use of good talent) we seem to get plagued with injuries? I mean think about it. It has happend with Lon Kruger, Terry Stott’s, Lenny Wilkins, and now Woodson. We always have strange injuries also. No broken bones (that’s a good thing mind you). Just springs, pulls and fractures(Not that I wish this on any player or anyone for that matter). This is always an excuse or reason for holding on to this coach for that much longer.

No don’t put me on the fire Mike Woodson bandwagon because I don’t have my ticket yet. However it seems to be the popular consciences on this board.

It seems as if I have fell victim of the injuries alibi once again. With the kind hart that I have, I wanna see what this man can do with all of his tools. I mean I would not hire an auto mechanic and give him my incomplete set of tools then judge him on the S___ty job he does. Not a fair judgment on my part. But dang it just seems like the same story different cast. I hope everyone knows by now that I love the Hawks I really do but D@mn enough is enough. When can I go see my family and friends with my head held high for a change? I hate to go to Chicago or Memphis and hear the same line, “you still a Hawks Fan LOL” “Just give up and fallow a real team.” “they have never been anything and never will”. What do I have to say year after year after year, “just wait till next year we have new this new that gave up this gave up that now we have “Potential””. Can someone please help me? I can only take so much.

Sorry bout that I was just venting. Thinking about it gives me a headache. Just wanted to get that out and see what the board has to say.