• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Donations

jaywalker72

I know I am coming late to this dance but I just read the kudzu post about donating to the site.

Here it is, folks: Hawksquawk is THE place to come to for Hawks fans, but it doesn't happen for free. I get a lot of enjoyment out of checking on my team by coming here, so I don't mind going into my own pocket to do so.

Some can't give as much as others, but everybody can kick in something to make sure that this remains the cleanest looking, easy to post, #1 place to gather to discuss all things Hawks (and others).

Those who have donated deserve atta boys (and girls). Those who haven't may have been like me who missed it the first time around and just saw today.

I think that this proud community, who have been gathering for quite a while for some of you/us, are the type of people who don't just jerk around when it comes to doing things, but knock the cover off the ball. I'd like for all the guys who are responsible for keeping this site online to have more than enough for bandwidth, graphics, and whatever else it takes to keep Hawksquawk moving forward and ready for the day when the bandwagon starts filling up.

We can all take pride in making sure these guys don't even have to think about making decisions about the site due to money.

Give what you can to this site and keep Hawksquawk THE place for we Hawks fans to come together.

That is all.

Thanks for the "heads up." I never look at the home page. I always go directly to the Forums, so I didn't even see the request for donations.

Just sent in some money via Paypal. HawkSquawk provides me with as much enjoyment/entertainment as PBS does, so why not make a donation.

Keep up the good work, admins!