• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight is ABSOLUTELY a MUST WIN!!!

BHayley

Quote:

I think if we lose tonight, we won't recover for any hope of a playoff spot. We MUST win this game tonight.

I know what you mean. NJ feels the same way. The thing is we always play well with better teams. What if we lose to NJ and beat up some of the western powerhouses. Not impossible. This schizophrenic team with severe bipolar disorder has done that in the past.

Quote:

This schizophrenic team with severe bipolar disorder has done that in the past.

How does a likely 28 win team get accused of being bipolar. Don't you have to have some real highs in there to contrast the lows or is mediocrity just set lower?

W

Quote:

Quote:

This schizophrenic team with severe bipolar disorder has done that in the past.

How does a likely 28 win team get accused of being bipolar. Don't you have to have some real highs in there to contrast the lows or is mediocrity just set lower?

W

The highs are when they go on the road and beat up the play-off going teams or lose by a whisker. That shows that these kids have the talent to compete with them. On other nights they get blown away at home by the worst teams without their star players. If thats not manic depressive what is?

Quote:

The highs are when they go on the road and beat up the play-off going teams or lose by a whisker. That shows that these kids have the talent to compete with them. On other nights they get blown away at home by the worst teams without their star players. If thats not manic depressive what is?

I thought the lows were annual ten game losing streaks and the highs were a .500 month every decade. JerryWest, if you are going to characterize this team as crazy, be accurate. A .500 month is a contender's depressive episode. We've got a long way to go before we're bi-polar. Right now we're just bad and inconsistent. Becoming more consistent won't make us manic, just mediocre.

W

Quote:

Quote:

I thought the lows were annual ten game losing streaks and the highs were a .500 month every decade. JerryWest, if you are going to characterize this team as crazy, be accurate. A .500 month is a contender's depressive episode. We've got a long way to go before we're bi-polar. Right now we're just bad and inconsistent. Becoming more consistent won't make us manic, just mediocre.

W

We are both right. Just talking at micro and macro level.