• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A HALF tank isn't full

Guest Walter

Guest Walter

...but I'll take this loss. We're now 5-8 since JJ sat and have lost 6 straight. Progressively, we are getting better at the tank, but with many reservations as there is much that could reasonably be done that isn't being done to tank. No reason Lue should be playing 20+ minutes and scoring 13 on 5-9 shooting. ZaZa shouldn't be starting and likely shouldn't be playing anymore. In the previous game Lo played. No way that should happen. AJ should be sat. What a silly mistake that trade was. Play and defer to Batista and SJ. Can either develop a post game? Can they coexist on the court. Let's find out.

It's left up to the Kittens and Does. At 27-47 our fate isn't all about how well we tank or HALF tank, but how poorly they do.

W

Guest Walter

Josh Childress is averaging 43.2 in the last 5

...is this really necessary?

Just absurd. Run them into the ground like you did JJ, Woody. All to save your sorry ass.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Just one question W, Have you ever coached, in any level of any team sport, where the players were older than 15? Yes or no.

Umpired it also. Never coached basketball or worked with any other sport aside from one on one conditioning for combine players and one NFL player in his offseason.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Ok, thanks.

IMHO you underestimate the positive impact of competing and winning to motivation and confidence, but I can respect your opinion when you have had a look of how team dynamics work from the coaching POV.

I coached and (earlier) umpired little league so I'm not so sure my credentials are that great.

However, I don't underestimate the positive impact of competing and winning to motivation and conficence. I realize the importance of both. I just respect this team's need for significantly greater talent and realize it's inability to acquire enough through any means other than the draft using this year's pick. As unattractive as any tanking option is, NOBODY can demonstrate a better one. Just watching the team NOT tank and be this bad should indicate this to you.

W