• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks moving to St. Louis?

TheDude

now don't freak out yet but the below was posted on the falcons website by another user-----

680 the fan saif that the hawks mightbe moving to St. Louis. THey owner of the blues is looking to buy them for a hefty price and move them. AOL wants to sell to a buyer that will keep them in Atlanta, but at 10.00 a share, it aint looking to good. Plus, the Hawks say to meet payroll, they need aome help from the fans to go to the game and buy the hawks merchandise.

MY TIP: Lower the ticket prices so we dont have to have a telescope to see the court, and that way they sell concessions. Arthur Blank 101.

Save the Hawks!

---

i hope this doesn't happen or i will be pissed

You can buy stock only in AOL, you can not purchase stock for any of the sports teams individually. A famous example of a team where you can purchase their individual stock is the Packers; however, the shares aren't tradeable and aren't listed on an exchange. The only benefit appears to be able to go to shareholder meetings and the like. As for AOL stock, just my two cents: look to buy below 10 (that valuation is ridiculous) This company has lots of problems but based on the properties they own, they have the potential to be a big gainer for those with a few year time horizon. Peace!