• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Better Value Trades Only/Coaching is the Problem

Highpozt

Unless the Hawks can make a trade that gives them better value than what we already have then we should stay quiet through the trade deadline. Shareef for Eddie griffin NO! JT for Kareeem Rush NO! Theo for any of the sixers players except AI NO! --- in fact most of the proposals I have heard are ridiculous for the Hawks to even consider. This team is talented and under-achieving. Lon Kruger and Stotts are not good coaches period. Stotts has given Dickau increased minutes and has often taken JT out of the line-up at critical times and that is asinine at best. Dickau can't hold JTs jock he is JT backup and definitely should not be getting JTs minutes. In fact this team has been awful with both coaches. Just ask the question on where the blame should be for this team poor performance --- Yes I am aware that Babcock and the players have some responsibility --- but just ask the question if this team was being coached by Isiah, Byron Scott, Nelson or Adelman would we be this bad --- if your answer is no we would be a lot better then I think the blame points heavily to just plain bad/awfully bad coaching. Coaching not just Xs and Os but substitution patterns and the ability to get players to work and remained hyped for 48 minutes. That is what gets SAR and Big Dog to dig deeper --- it is what gets JT to play defense like he did in college --- it is what makes teams dive for lose balls. I still submit this would be a playoff team if we had a decent coach.