• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fan Vent:Get rid of Babcock

Sports Vent:

Too much has been made of Phil's comments. Besides, it was actually a compliment to Tiger.

Am I the only one who thinks $35 a seat for upper-level, behind the goal seats to a Hawks game is a bit excessive?

You pick Julia Roberts to compare Greg Maddox' ridiculous salary. That's maybe 1% of the population. What about people who work everyday and earn $30-$40K a year?

The Hawks have eliminated me from their fan base.

Anyone who sings the National Anthem their way, or acts disrespectful while it is being sung should be deported to France or Germany immediately!

I'm very sorry that another athlete has died in preseason practice, but how many more will die before these guys realize that you don't lose weight taking drugs?

It's not up to the leagues to baby-sit millionaire ballplayers by telling them what they should and should not do -- the players should take responsibility.

If West Georgia is worried more about their education than sports, then what are they doing on the sports vent? They should be cracking those books.

What ever happened to the playoff-bound Hawks, I hope I still get my refund!

It's my favorite time of the year...the NBA trading deadline when I get to shake my head in disbelief at yet another one of Babcock's trades that will ' turn things around '!

[censored] Vitale is so adamant about kids playing at least a couple of years of college ball but why? I know he isn't fooling himself into thinking these institutions actually care to educate them.

In hockey, you have wins, losses, ties, and what's the fourth thing ... anybody?

How many more goalies can we lose with a two day span! I miss Pasi!

I believe that there are Thrashers fans who are just as intense as the Detroit fans. Considering the fact that the Red Wings have been around since the inception of the NHL I also think that we should give Atlanta at least a couple more years before comparing the fans of the two.

Speaking of Ponce De Leon, as a young kid, I still remember the smell of peanuts, train smoke and the wizard on third base named Eddie Mattews.

All the Vents are about NASCAR, golf or the NBA. Somebody wake me up when college football season starts up again.

The Hawks don't need to leave Atlanta, they just need competent management and a coach with some power over personnel.

I would want the Hawks to lose some more so they can have a good chance to get a top pick in the lottery, but they will find a way to trade that away or waste the pick outright.

Coach Stotts, Dan Dickau guarding Michael Finley is like Barney Fife trying to catch Al Capone.

If the Hawks can't trade any of their players, maybe they could pay some of the other teams to take them. As a bonus, throw in Pete Babcock for free.

There's no Thrasher's vent because there are not enough people in the South that really care about hockey. Look at the number of fans at a NASCAR event!