• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well today should say a ton about us

Admin

If this is truly a playoff caliber team and I believe that we are, then we must go on the road and beat a team that is inferior to us. We have to continue running the offense through Reef and he must continue to be aggressive and show that this is his team. If we can do that and JT/Dog can play off of him then we should be able to win this thing. Dion, Ira, and Hendu must continue to play solid off the bench and Jackson needs to continue to improve. I feel good about this game and cant wait to watch it.

Yeah, but they're something like 2-10 against the Hawks all-time, including the Rider years...

Fact of the matter is that while they're 6-4 or so as of late, if this team wants to harbor any hint of a playoff run, or even a run to respectability around the league, then we've got to beat the teams taht we "should" or that share records similar or below ours...this is one of those games...

according to the pre-game lineups, Gasol would be torching Theo, not Reef...but who knows. Oddly enough, Memphis games aren't even regularly televised in Nashville, so I can't see this one either...

I wonder if Person is playing hte two or the three? Hopefully the 2, thus take out Dion and insert Ira. If it's the 3...well then, whatever Robinson scores will be nulified. I've said this before about GRob, when guarding a guy with a good jumper, and Person's about as good as you'll see, GRob will get torched due to his spacing to block potential driving lanes. I mean, it's Wesley Person...he's NOT going to drive on you...and neither is Battier to a large degree...

You'd think the team would want better for the

few fans they have.I can't believe this really.I

know the Hawks are bad and Memphis is the

better and more talented team, but that score

is unbelieveable.

For once it's not due to our to's...but check out the assist numbers...have they forgotten everything that's happened in the past few games? I mean honestly, move the [censored] ball...

It's JT's fault....He only has 2 assist.That's why I

was wondering if we could get a replacement in

this year's draft.JT needs to be replaced because

he doesn't have floor vision....Most importantly,

he can't run plays correctly.

Hotlanta, I've gotta ask - why is it that you only post like this when the team is losing. I admit, you've had some optimism the past day or so, or a hint of it anyhow...but the team finally plays horribly and you erupt into a tirade - are you that pissed or just love ramming it down everyone else's throat when things fall apart...

I just can't understand why the players can't care

a little more.If they cared they'd win games and

have a winning season.Instead they are happy with

embarassing the fans they do have.

Maybe JT's the bad luck.The team wasn't losing till

he got here.

And I can't understand why these players dont understand

basketball.They just don't understand how the game is

supposed to be played.

How can they do so many things wrong?Don't they watch

video tapes?Study?

This is just foul.