• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why was Donaghy allowed to ref playoff games?

Did they need those games to cement their case? If I was a Suns fan I would have no faith in the League or the FBI. They got screwed so the FBI could make their case. (He was on the floor in Game 3) This whole thing stinks, and I can tell by the lack of interest around here that no one wants any of this. It just gives you an ugly feeling.

Without giving it a lot of time, I can't understand why he was allowed anywhere near a playoff floor if Stern was in contact with the FBI on this issue, as has been reported.

Actually I can understand. It goes like this: Stern is made aware by the FBI and asked not to make any changes or do anything that may alert anyone. They need to cement the case. Stern knows it is in the best interst of the Leaguue to git rid of this and move on. He complies but asks the FBI to wait until the season has blown from the news cycle. If they announced this soon after the games, it would have been non stop talk about the NBA fixing scandal. Now? Practically no heat with the Vick situation blowing up.

Any thoughts?

This is the month of the scandal,

Vick

Bonds,

NBA

If you have any dirty laundry to air, this is the month to do it so that it can only get so much coverage. Just lay it out there at this point and see if the media will even notice it with all the crap that is going down.