• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take this for what it's worth.

KB21

We did 3 total joints in surgery today, and the rep that comes down when we do these total joints has a friend that works for the Grizzlies.

I asked him if his friend had heard any rumors on what the Hawks are going to do. So, he calls his friend on his cell phone, and we have a little three way conversation here.

This guy said the feeling in Memphis is that Atlanta is going to go at this like it is business as usual, despite the uncertainty over the ownership of the team. Stan Kasten has 3 guys at the top of his list for the head coaching job: Mike Fratello, Paul Silas, and Jeff Van Gundy. Van Gundy is a long shot, because he is still under contract till August, and the Hawks want to get this done as quickly as possible. This guy thinks it will come down to Fratello and Silas, with New Orleans and Atlanta possibly getting into a bidding war over Fratello.

As far as the GM, the feeling is that Billy Knight will get the job.

Like I said, take this with a grain of salt. This is just what this guy that works for the Grizzlies says he's heard around the office.

i love getting these inside tips....it's like some people can get some inside knowledge and thanks to the world of the web, i can hear it too...

thanks for the info kb21....either coach i would like but fratello would bring back that old hawks stigma...but i am afraid fratello may be another lenny wilkens..

not sure about silas...but i'm down either way..

I'm trying to get in at UT in Memphis. I talked to them, and they made it sound like I need to go get a master's degree. Yuck!

Tell me something about the Master's program in Biomedical Engineering. Can you get into a program like that with a BS in Biochemistry?