• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How we WILL beat BOS...

kpmm

We could beat BOS, especially at home. I think we will beat them at least once at Phillips. From looking at the flow of the game, there are things that I notice that favored the Hawks. Here some key things that I noticed would have to be different for the Hawks to win:

1. KG must be contained (not stopped)!!!

Solution:

Though it's unlikely with Woody coaching, the Hawks will have to either use a zone to be able to double KG and keep him from kicking out to wide open shooters. My suggestion would be a 3-2 or a 1-3-1 zone because our speed and athleticism.

2. Peirce needs to be slowed.

Solution:

Peirce can not get ALL of those borderline calls, get to the hole using his off arm, and can't be rewarded when crying to the refs.

3. Lue can't play.

Solution:

Play Salim more with either Chillz or JJ to handling the rock a little more. Salim would hustle more, would not slow the offense, and would defend House better.

4. We have to STAY aggressive and the refs must call fouls better inside. Because KG and Perkins defended well but they also got away with a few grabs, slaps, and bumps inside. Hawks must keep attacking.

5. Acie must attack more. Smoove must be patient more on offense and stop forcing. All slashers (JJ, Chillz, Marvin, Smoove, and others) must CHANGE directions sometimes when they have slow-footed defenders in front of them such as Peirce, Scalabrine, and Perkins.

Now, aren't these things easily possible? In fact, with the exception of the zone and Lue's PT, these things happen in the game a couple of times (the 1st Qtr+ and when we cut their 17 point lead to 8).