My pick for the 21st pick.

thecampster

Not sure if he'll fall this far so we may have to package to move up a slot or 2 but.....

sg/sf from Georgia, Jarvis Hayes.

Our Future lineup would/could include.

Terry/Hayes in the backcourt.

Hayes can handle the ball and is big at 6'7". Can shoot from the outside and take the ball to rim

He's an excellent passer. Is a little slow afoot when defending and this may push him out of the top 15.

Thoughts???

I would love that.

He gets knocked on scouting reports about his ball handling. To be fair he played sf for UGA and was not asked to handle the ball in Harrick's system.

I believe his ball handling abilities are at least average.

One thing Harrick stresses is players moving without the ball and making quick passes to rotate the ball around the perimeterif you don't have a shot. The longer you hold it and dribble it the more time the defense has to react (duh). This is really a good thing b/c most college players do not do this. He is far from selfish and has no problem giving it up to the open man.

The good thing about Hayse is that he has the size, strength, and atheleticsm to play sf at the pro level if his ball handling skills are not up to par.

Man, if Harrick coached Dog (no pun) in college he would be a different (better) player right now.

He would also be fan favorite and get some of the UGA fans out of the suburbs and into downtown to support the team for once.