• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I feel bad for Horford!

Murat

He is a rookie playing out of position and contributing in a big way. He hustles and plays his ass of every game, he shows up in every game. He has been the most consistent player on our team despite being a rookie. Only thing that hurts him is foul trouble and mostly because he is over exited. He is not selfish and is a perfect example of a team first player. Tonight i saw him get pissed of bunch of times when Chill, Smoove and Joe collapsed on D and also when Smoove took some really dumb shots.

Other players on this team are total opposite of Horford.

I HOPE WE KEEP THIS GUY AND BUILD AROUND HIM. Smoove and Joe are not the team players we need to win a championship. They want to be the main guys, but they can't.

The rest of the team is a complete joke and their sorry ass coach. Actualy this is not a team, its a bunch of selfish guys that have the same exact jerseys.

This summer we need to trade some of the selfish players to get the guys who will share the damnn ball and play team defense. Even if they are less talented. We don't need athletes, prospects and potential we need WINS.

Don't feel to bad for him. He is a stud and a consistently hard worker. I thought he would be good, and have loved his game. But with his work ethic and competitive spirit, I am starting to think he will be great.

Right now I am more of a Horford fan than a Hawks fan. If for any reason he changes teams, I will have a new favorite team to work for. He impresses me that much. He is fun to watch on every play, offense and defense.

He won't get rookie of the year, but he will get some votes. I would rather have him on my team than ANY other rookie.

Go AL, I love you man.

Hawk88