• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has a team ever quit on it's coach...

bfwolf

Quote:

Quote:

in the middle of a playoff hunt before? Is this precedented?

This team hasn't quit. tHEY ARE TRYING TO FIND THEMSELVES.

I don't think they have quit, but they play tired. Woody finally decided to give Salim good minutes tonight, but we need another big in the rotation.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

in the middle of a playoff hunt before? Is this precedented?

This team hasn't quit. tHEY ARE TRYING TO FIND THEMSELVES.

I don't think they have quit, but they play tired. Woody finally decided to give Salim good minutes tonight, but we need another big in the rotation.

He gave him some minutes, but amazingly he benches him as soon as he starts making shots. It honestly seems to me like Woody tries to make the worst decisions possible in any given situation. He sat Al for basically the entire game last night for no reason even though Zaza was getting his ass handed to him.

Quote:

I don't think they have quit, but they play tired.

They certainly do on defense. My guess is the game plan against us is to wheel it around the perimeter until you find the Hawk defender dragging a$$, cause there's somebody taking a play off on nearly every defensive stance.

Quote:

He gave him some minutes, but amazingly he benches him as soon as he starts making shots. It honestly seems to me like Woody tries to make the worst decisions possible in any given situation. He sat Al for basically the entire game last night for no reason even though Zaza was getting his ass handed to him.

He did not bench Salim. Salim had an injury. Moments after he left the game he was seen walking into the locker area to relieve his injury.

People are so quick to jump down Woody's throat. Sometimes it's the players themselves.

woah, back up there floyd. Horf picked up 2 fouls early. When that happens the best thing to do is just save him for the next game, because he MIGHT foul out later, and that would really put you in a fix.

Plus, Zaza is a beast on that low block, and Solo was doing a great job handling D-12...(wood's perception is not reality....)