• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A look at the East; Hawks chances pre pre-season

KB21

Overall prediction...

This is going to be a very close conference. Who won't win at least 25 games?

In...

1. Detriot - Undoubtably the most improved, and only a couple games out of Finals as they were. They will still be very defensive-minded but will now show more offense.

2. New Jersey - If Kidd is back! I think he will. He likes the players there. Jefferson is getting better, Martin is going to begin dominating.

3. Orlando - One word, McGrady (MVP?!). Second word, Gooden. Gooden is going to be big. So will Giricek.

4. Indiana - If O'Neal is back. If they can't resign Miller, this team will go up in my book. Young team with talent and energy. They have the right pieces.

5. Boston - Will be the same as last year. They seem to always find a way.

6. Philadelphia - The slip continues. Still, AI=playoffs!

The fight...

7. Atlanta - If we can click. We really do have the pieces, we just need to make them work. KEEP STOTTS!

8. (tied) New Orleans - I don't understand them. A bunch of second name (on any other team - Davis, Brown, Mashburn, etc.) players making it work.

8. (tied) Chicago - Young team with lots of energy, not a lot of experience.

10. Milwaukee - Even with Payton, the big three are gone. It is full blown rebuild. Team sort of reminds me of Seattle now.

Maybe next year...

11. New York - Still too much of the wrong things.

12. Toronto - With a return of Carter & Co., could do better.

13. Washington - Stackhouse isn't enough.

14. Miami - The fall of Pat Riley continues.

15. Cleveland - All to young. It is a growing season.

Atlanta will fall anywhere between 7 and 10 in the East this year. If DJ comes back healthy and this Scottie Pippen clone (Boris) can come in a contribute right away and we get a competent coach, we will have a 10 to 15 game improvement over last year. Plus this is the second year for the big (3) together so chemistry should be much better.

Now lets concentrate on getting a competent coach that can help these guys play defense and help them with the turnovers.