• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will the Shaw league games be on ESPN??

Blunt91

I know that the Hawks are suppose to have 2 televised summer league games 1 against philly the other against cleveland. THe thing is I haven't seen anything stating it will be on ESPN or ESPN2. I have read something about it wil air on NBA TV? So will we get to see Diaw in action or not?

NBA TV....Honestly,what is NBA TV anyway?If it's a

regular channel I sure don't get it here.It's probably

a pay channel as the evil David Stern is looking for

any extra cent he can get.

I get it because I have the NBA League Pass. It is actually pretty cool because it shows classic games and during the season it has a constant scoreboard that updates every second. It also has some decent call-in radio shows, and it has analysts talk about different teams. It's pretty good, especially considering I didn't pay for it.

Pass last year (the bastards). I'm SERIOUSLY considering going with Direct TV this year just so I can order League Pass. It is really going to be interesting to see how LeBron, Carmelo and Darko do right off the bat and it is also going to be interesting to watch LA and NJ with their new additions.

Well I guess I will miss those games because I don't have league pass. Like Hotlanta said David Stern and the league is trying to make extra money, they could have kept it on ESPN.

The sad thing is I'm trying to pay to get NBA TV by paying for next year's league pass and they won't even let me! They won't take my money. I gues it's because they haven't priced it yet. For those of you who had league pass last year, how much was it and was it worth it?

Where do you live? I live in Boston so it is perfect for me; however, if you live anywhere near Atlanta, the games will be blocked out. If you live out of state though, you get probably 75 games a year. I was amazed the number we got; I think it is because we have so many game televised. Anyway, I love it. Sorry, I can't find the cost (I think it was 149.00??)