• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What ever happened to Damon Stoudamire?

TheDude

Rookie of the year in 1996.. I really think he has some skills. Seems to play better in a high-paced games. But got buried on the bench and although not too happy there, seemed content because he was being paid.

Now, of course, is getting in trouble being caught with da weed. I think if he started on a team, he wouldn't have all these problems.

Am I leading to getting him here in Atlanta. No, because he makes too much money for us and we don't want the trouble. But I feel that if a team needs a good point guard and if portland, because of his offcourt issues, will pay some of his salary, they may rediscover him.

Man, that guy could be good if he only started and gave a cr.ap.

yea, i remember when he used to cross KOBE BRYANT up and shoot in his face like crazy....

what happened?

1)He got a big/long contract that pays him like 12 million a year (i believe, someone double check me). And when a PG gets paid 12 million a year, u expect Gary Payton/Jason Kidd type numbers for ur PG- in other words, he doesnt produces like his salary demands. Hes still a good player, but with his contact- he will always be called "overrated"

2)he plays for Portland. When ur teammates are smokin weed in the lockerroom, how hard/serious are u gonna play in the game?

if i was him and in his situation, i prob just play well enough to keep my job and would try my best to get out of there....