• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So, Bibby wears low-top shoes?? WTF?

DavidSomerset

Quote:

It's been a long time since I wore hi-top shoes, but I remember rolling my ankle just as easily in them as my low-tops. Maybe I just had bad ankles, though.

That's interesting...

He is literally the first NBA player I have ever noticed wearing low tops...Maybe I just don't look enough.

Quote:

Quote:

It's been a long time since I wore hi-top shoes, but I remember rolling my ankle just as easily in them as my low-tops. Maybe I just had bad ankles, though.

That's interesting...

He is literally the first NBA player I have ever noticed wearing low tops...Maybe I just don't look enough.

Yeah, you could be right, but I think they'd have to be pretty tight all around for them to provide that kind of support.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's interesting...

Yeah, you could be right, but I think they'd have to be pretty tight all around for them to provide that kind of support.

Upon further review you are probably right. I never noticed it, but apparently people wear them for ankle support. It seems weird that Bibby doesn't wear them considering how injury-prone he seems to be.