• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are the chances...

ATL_BALLER

of the Hawks prying Doc away from the Magic right now? Doc is the ONLY potential savior I can see for this sorry franchise. That's right, in my mind, there is only one person who can help us--and who we are fortunate to have a history with...

Aside from his great coaching ability--he brings the other intangibles: a high profile guy that evokes memories of previous Hawks glory and will put at least a few more people in the seats; and, more importantly, the credibility necessary to attract some big name guys.

So, tell me, do we have any chance of luring him away? I don't care if we have to forfeit draft picks--we never draft well anyway. DOC IS THE ANSWER!

I believe Orlando refused to let us talk to him. I could be wrong.

The word was for a while that we'd go after him as coach and GM. My only problem with Doc is he always seems to clash with players pretty bad. i mean [censored], Horace Grant flat out quit cause he said he was tired of him. But any real coach (doc qualifies) would beat stotts. stotts may have success someday, but not with our kind of team. We need someone to get players motivated...