• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Top 15 protected pick.

KB21

You've got to quit living in the past!! The Pete Babcock drafting era is over. The Billy Knight drafting era has begun, and early returns on his first two picks are great.

Not to mention that his likely GM career with the Hawks just got off to a bang with this deal. He did something not too many other GM's could have done. He got rid of Glenn Robinson.

The fact that we are getting a pick is gravy on this deal. The fact that we are dumping Robinson makes this deal great anyway.

I agree 100%. It's the beginning of a new era, and I like the move. Turning this team around is going to take some balls, and here's move # 1. One of our top 3 had to go. Big Dog was the obvious choice. It's not really his fault, but he HAD to go

KB u are exactly right I should not judge Knight based on Babcock's blunders. I truly loved what the Hawks did in the draft this season and I also agree with your assessment on us dumping Robinson. It is indeed a glorious day for the team in general since he is now gone.

Actually, it is his fault.

If he wasn't so [censored] lazy on the court and was more willing to play within a team concept, he would have been a better fit and a much better player. Glenn Robinson is a guy who has never worked on his weaknesses, doesn't expend any effort defensively, and broods if he isn't getting his shots. The team be damned.

It's going to be interesting to see how Robinson and Iverson get along in Philly. I don't see it working out, because neither player has ever been able to play well with another scorer.