Kenny Anderson.

Playmaker0017

Kinda off topic, but I saw ESPN's OTL Nightly the other night. They were talking about Kobe's troubles and the things NBA wives go thru. They had Kenny's ex-wife on there. [censored] she's fine as [censored]! Don't know what went wrong in the marriage, but I know if I were married to a beautiful woman like that I'd treat her well. OK back to basketball...

J

JaHawk,

But have you ever had groupies throwing themselves at you ... left and right... each one of them is finer than the girl before her?

It was like that when I played ball. It's an amazing thing.

Athletes shouldn't get married, because it is insane. Any athelete that keeps it put away ... is a real stud. Hats off to them.

Play.

Well no I haven't had the pleasure, but an athlete, entertainer, or whatever has to have some restraint. I can understand that we can be unfaithful, we're all human, but that doesn't merit gettin with every woman that throws herself at you. And some pro athletes have proven that they can control their tempations. AC Green is a prime example. I don't believe that all NBA, NFL, and baseball..whatever players should be selibate, but control your [censored] man. We all have responsibility to ourselves, fans, and most importantly family...

K