Brandon Jennings.

mrhonline

• Premium Member

I commend Jennings for toughing it on in Europe this summer. If I were in his situation, I would've done the same thing.

I also think he'll be 10x more coachable in the NBA as a result, and could eventually blossom into a star.

(Think Marbury without the attitude).

I commend Jennings for toughing it on in Europe this summer. If I were in his situation, I would've done the same thing.

I also think he'll be 10x more coachable in the NBA as a result, and could eventually blossom into a star.

(Think Marbury without the attitude).

I think too. He will be really ready for NBA. ;)

This was a great learning experience for Brandon and I think it has made him appreciate what he had back home.

What? Have I missed something? Is he living in a third world country, working for peanuts, and not receiving a fair chance from his coach, so that he can't wait to finally get back on US soil? Last time I checked he lived in a beautiful city, earned more money than he ever made and received quite a bit of playing time, in short life is good for Brandon Jennings right now (his results on the court could be better though).

Edited by BigDirty

What? Have I missed something? Is he living in a third world country, working for peanuts, and not receiving a fair chance from his coach, so that he can't wait to finally get back on US soil? Last time I checked he lived in a beautiful city, earned more money than he ever made and received quite a bit of playing time, in short life is good for Brandon Jennings right now (his results on the court could be better though).

I was refering to this making him appreciate his family and his whole support system.