• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How about trading for Kwame Brown?

Plainview1981

I know he is a horrible offensive player, but he is actually a decent position defensive player and he is athletic enough to run with the team unlike Jason Collins. He would allow Horford to slide over to PF more.and he could be another option when ZaZa is being ineffective like he has most of the season.

After sneering at everything in existence, you pick Kwame Brown.:thumbsupsmileyanim:cant%20believe.gif:helpsmilie::no-no::wow::lol6:

After sneering at everything in existence, you pick Kwame Brown.:thumbsupsmileyanim:cant%20believe.gif:helpsmilie::no-no::wow::lol6:

That's what happens when the franchise is cheap. You have to start expecting to get what you pay for. My preference is Chris Kaman.... You think ownership would make that deal though? Don't think so. Some people say Camby, but I think he makes a lot and he is old.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

How does Kaman fit under the cap? Clips will accept which of our players for Kaman?

Who knows with the Clippers. I haven't bothered to look that closely. I'm just saying that would me the guy I wanted first. They have lots of good pieces. They would probably take a re-signed Al, but I don't wan to trade Al. Looking at the Clippers team it would be tough. They actually got most of the pieces they need for a good team. Their mistake was Baron Davis.

If this team is going to get a center, Marvin has to go. I don't care if people don't like Josh's lack of shooting at the 3 spot. The problem is finding a taker and getting a quality player in return.

If the Wizards could rid themselves of Jamison they probably would take Marvin in a deal for a re-signed Haywood. Haywood and Mike Miller would be really good additions.

Edited by Hotlanta1981