• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clippers buying out Drew Goodens contract.

AnthonyI11

How many times has this guy been bought out TODAY alone? lmfao

..ehhh No. He isn't good, and I would probably make 14 threads on why he should be cut, so no..

i think he fits our up and down style of play. hes a MUUUCH better option then joe smith. i mean why not?

i think he fits our up and down style of play. hes a MUUUCH better option then joe smith. i mean why not?

I don't see him as that much better than Joe Smith...I don't want to release Joe because we could really use him in the playoffs ( dont laugh)....and I doubt Gooden can keep up with our style of play...I would rather go at Big Z

I don't see him as that much better than Joe Smith...I don't want to release Joe because we could really use him in the playoffs ( dont laugh)....and I doubt Gooden can keep up with our style of play...I would rather go at Big Z

How does Big Z fit our style of play better then Gooden, BUT I would also rather have Big Z instead, too. Im sure the Cavs resign his old *ss

Should we make a run for him in free agency? I think he would be a good back up power foward. much better then Joe Smith. and he's a decent low post scorer. i think we MUST do this.

Yep, we should sign him immediately. He is a better option offensively than Joe Smith and more active around the basket.

He is avging 9 and 7 with 1 block in 22 mins a game.