Mike Bibby

PG Chris Duhon

Joe Johnson SG Tracy McGrady

Marvin Williams

SF Wilson Chandler

Josh Smith PF Danilo Gallinari
Al Horford C David Lee

Hawks Injury Report: None.

Knicks Injury Report: Eddy Curry is out. JR Giddens is out. Also of note, who is JR Giddens. Tracy McGrady's demise are great under exaggerated. He may play tonight to prove it. But he may not.

Blogging With the Enemy: One of my favorites. Posting and Toasting

Predicted bane of the Hawks existence: I don't know. Galinari? Maybe. Eddie House? Why not. Shoot even Duhon has a chance. But definitely not McGrady.

Game Preview

The Hawks have lost four of the last five to the Knicks. How bad is that? The Knicks have lost one of the last one to the Nets in a blowout. That bad.

I mean what can you say about this game? We should win? Yes. Someone on the Knicks will inexplicably go bananas offensively? Of course. Only the Hawks can stop Al Horford from getting 20 and 10? Naturally.

I don't know what else to say. Have I mentioned I love Madison Square Garden? Because I do. Ok seriously, one interesting subplot is the Joe Johnson tryout for second option. Will Joe come out gunning? Are Knicks fans so caught up in summer 2010 that they will cheer their fourth choice to succeed against their own team? Are we all hoping Gus Johnson calls this game? Have there every been so many questions for what should be an obvious win?

But seriously Hawks, end this with eight minutes to go in the third quarter please. My DVR is almost full. Thank you.

Go Hawks!

di
di

View the full article