• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJC: Atlanta Hawks at Raptors: Woodson gives Bibby some needling

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Toronto–Made it to Canada, where somehow it’s a nicer day than any I can remember in Atlanta for like the last week. (When I saw the border agents, for some reason all I could think about was: “She got a cousin at customs that get (stuff) through . . .”)

Chris Mannix of SI.com asked Woody if he’s concerned about Bibby’s problems with quick point guards as the Hawks head to the playoffs.

“You think Bibby has trouble with quick point guards,” Woody said, smiling. “I'm going to tell Bibby that. Maybe he better speed it up in the playoffs.”

Bibby and one of those quick point guards he has problems with. (Johnny Crawford, Jcrawford@ajc.com)

Bibby and one of those quick guards that can give him trouble. (Johnny Crawford, Jcrawford@ajc.com)

Chris Sheridan of ESPN.com got to Bibby before Woody could and relayed the exchange.

“You keep some things, some things you can't,” Bibby said, and it looked like he would let it go and that would be it.

But after a bit he added: “I aint' the only one who has trouble with quick point guards, I can tell you that.”

Bibby was offered the …

View the full article