• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dish and SportSouth

aznsensation

Or, if you're not under contract AND assuming you live in the area. You can switch to Charter or Comcast, both give you the Regional Sports Package at no extra cost, since they count them as local channels.

Edited by SmooveZilla

• Premium Member

thought Dish would have had this done by now. I'm still holding out hope that they'll talk some sense into Fox. Till then I'm thinking about becoming a Heat fan since 100% of their games are on ESPN and TNT.

I'll even consider having a 1-hour special called The Decision 2 on HS.net to notify the world of my decision to take my viewing habits to South Beach.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

thought Dish would have had this done by now. I'm still holding out hope that they'll talk some sense into Fox. Till then I'm thinking about becoming a Heat fan since 100% of their games are on ESPN and TNT.

I'll even consider having a 1-hour special called The Decision 2 on HS.net to notify the world of my decision to take my viewing habits to South Beach.

:nono:

Glad we switched from dish to directtv. Dish had been horrible for us (our equipment was old from them and our dvr only worked sometimes and you could only record or watch 1 show, with the dcr from direct tv you can record 2 and watch a 3rd record show). Still getting used to the new channel numbers but I have no been disappointed.

Plus multi-room viewing=awesome.

• Like 1

Glad we switched from dish to directtv. Dish had been horrible for us (our equipment was old from them and our dvr only worked sometimes and you could only record or watch 1 show, with the dcr from direct tv you can record 2 and watch a 3rd record show). Still getting used to the new channel numbers but I have no been disappointed.

Plus multi-room viewing=awesome.

I checked into Direct TV and they definitely have a superior product. Thanks alot for all the suggestions. As tempting as the bar may sound, I'm still feeling the jet lag so I just wanted to stay home and watch the Hawks. Looks like I will be watching this game tonight online.

• Premium Member

Good heads up! Those streaming websites are good, but the quality is not as good league pass.

blacked out on LP. DAMN!

• Premium Member

I still think Dish is unbeatable in terms of cost/benefit but I don't know how much longer I can go watching these games on *****y internet streaming sites. Dish better get something done by Nov or I'm biting the bullet and going back to that awful Comcast service.

side note: I don't think NBA LP is an option for local hawks fans. Last night's game was blacked out because Fox has the local broadcasting rights.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

So they're suppose to maybe hash things out by November 2? I hate the hassle of switching so I'll hold out another week to see what happens.

Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like everything has been worked out. Our FSS an SS should be back up no later that Friday afternoon.