• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Melo and Billups are being traded.....

phoostal

If a deal goes down for Melo and Billups to either NJ or NY, I would assume that Denver has gone into rebuilding mode. If so I would think Nene would be available. If so would you do a Smoove for Nene trade (assuming Nene signs an extension)?

I think with Nene and the propose trade for Sessions. We now could start to have a balance lineup of:

Sessions

Johnson

Williams

Horford

Nene

Depending on what we have to give up for Nene we could still have Bibby and Jamal. Off the bench.

What do you guys think?

P

If a deal goes down for Melo and Billups to either NJ or NY, I would assume that Denver has gone into rebuilding mode. If so I would think Nene would be available. If so would you do a Smoove for Nene trade (assuming Nene signs an extension)?

I think with Nene and the propose trade for Sessions. We now could start to have a balance lineup of:

Sessions

Johnson

Williams

Horford

Nene

Depending on what we have to give up for Nene we could still have Bibby and Jamal. Off the bench.

What do you guys think?

P

Yeah not for Nene alone. Smoove is way more valuable than that.

• Premium Member

Sessions

Johnson

Williams

Horford

Nene

What do you guys think?

P

I would do Smoove for Nene in a heartbeat, but I'm prejudiced since I'm Brazilian. Nene knows his role and doesn't hurt his team trying to do too much. Since Smoove has greater upside I believe it would be fair we bring Shelden back for Etan. At the very least Shelden can play backup PF better than Powell. I would try and bring JR Smith (expiring) as well for Zaza's a$$. There would be nothing else I would be interested to take from Denver.

So Smoove - Zaza - Etan for Nene - JR Smith (exp) - Shelden (exp) would be ok for me. We get two bigs and someone to play SG/SF (expiring roughly 7 mill).

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=64cun5k

So considering we could get Sessions for Teague/Mo/pick:

Sessions (36) / Bibby (12)

JJ (24) /Jamal (24)

Marvin (24) / JR Smith (12) / JJ (12)

Boss (30) / Shelden (12) / Marvin (6) / Powell (-)

Nene (36) / Boss (6) / Collins (6)

I believe we could do some noise with this.

Edited by BrazilianHawk