Not only J. Rich, but Q. Rich should be suspended

phoostal

Didn't know if anyone caught this, because there was only one camera angle that I saw, but during the scuffle with ZaZa, J. Rich, and Howard I was looking at both benches to see if anyone stepped onto the court.

The Hawks coaches kept all our players on the bench. Not so for the Magic, the camera angle that was on the baseline shows the Magic bench. It showed one Magic player clearly on the court in a grey warm up shirt.

When they came back from the timeout they got a close up of the Magic huddle before they took the court. Yes, the only Magic player with a grey shirt warm up, none other than Q. Rich. So according to rules that means he should be gone for a game as well. We will see if the league notices this as well.

If we lose ZaZa it would suck, but if they lose both Richardson's that would be a great help for us. I believe far greater than us losing ZaZa. The Magic aren't that deep and both Richardson's are the only ones that play defense on our guards and wings. Redick, Anderson, and Areanas won't be able to handle them in their place.

P

It showed one Magic player clearly on the court in a grey warm up shirt.

When they came back from the timeout they got a close up of the Magic huddle before they took the court. Yes, the only Magic player with a grey shirt warm up, none other than Q. Rich. So according to rules that means he should be gone for a game as well. We will see if the league notices this as well.

I saw this too; are you sure it was just Q. Rich?

Oh yes it was Q. Rich. The sad thing is that all the media outlets I have watched, listened, or read have said nothing about him going on the court. You know the Magic aren't going to mention it. I only hope since Stu Jackson was at the game that he saw him on the court. However, like most he was probably looking at the incident itself and never noticed the Magic bench. I just hope they look at every camera angle, before they give out the suspensions. If they due Q. Rich will be suspended as well.

P

Oh yes it was Q. Rich. The sad thing is that all the media outlets I have watched, listened, or read have said nothing about him going on the court. You know the Magic aren't going to mention it. I only hope since Stu Jackson was at the game that he saw him on the court. However, like most he was probably looking at the incident itself and never noticed the Magic bench. I just hope they look at every camera angle, before they give out the suspensions. If they due Q. Rich will be suspended as well.

P

I wasn't asking if it was Q. Rich, I thought there was one more player on the court with him.