• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta BIRDBRAINS?!?!

KrishATL

Oh look, the really pathetically disguised Orlando fan who's been trolling here. How's the weather in whatever hole you live in, troll?

:clapping: Well done

I just stat facts that people dont want to hear. You have to realize that all the games were close, Orlando was shooting terribly, had some of those shots that they normally hit fallen this would be a different series. No team can afford to let a team that leads the league in 3's taken and 3's made to get back their confidence and shooting touch. Especially, the Hawks who are massively inconsistent. You think that Dwight Howard is going to go for 8 and 8 again and that their shooters are going to revert back? If this series is going to 7 games......the Hawks will lose in Orlando. They were dependent on Crawford putting up Jordan esq numbers and the Magic missing open jumpers. Those are not sustainable against good teams.

• Like 1

:clapping: Well done

I just stat facts that people dont want to hear. You have to realize that all the games were close, Orlando was shooting terribly, had some of those shots that they normally hit fallen this would be a different series. No team can afford to let a team that leads the league in 3's taken and 3's made to get back their confidence and shooting touch. Especially, the Hawks who are massively inconsistent. You think that Dwight Howard is going to go for 8 and 8 again and that their shooters are going to revert back? If this series is going to 7 games......the Hawks will lose in Orlando. They were dependent on Crawford putting up Jordan esq numbers and the Magic missing open jumpers. Those are not sustainable against good teams.

Love hearing Orlando fans talk about how close the losses have been.... Isn't that what fans do to make themselves feel better about losing....

Love hearing Orlando fans talk about how close the losses have been.... Isn't that what fans do to make themselves feel better about losing....

I have no idea why you completely ignored the rest of his post.

Did Crawford put up huge numbers on ridiculous shooting? Yes.

Did the Magic shoot terribly? Yes.

Was it the smothering Hawks defense that made them miss so many? "Yes!!!1"

Does one of the most pessimistic coaches in the NBA agree with you? Nope.

I'll swallow my words if the Hawks win tonight.

Do you love it as much as hawks fans talking about how "orlando only shot 41%" in the blow out? Once again my FACTS are being ignored,

[

I'll swallow my words if the Hawks win tonight.

:stirthepot:

Well? Did the Hawks defense have something to do with those missed shots?

Hawks may be Birdbrains but they are the first round champion birds!

:boohoo:

• Like 1