• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Peachtree Hoops: Joe Johnson Debuts Jordan Phase 23 Hoops During Game 1 Against Chicago

• Squawkers

Pe_joe_johnson_red_medium

During the Hawks Game 1 victory over the Chicago Bulls, Hawks guard Joe Johnson debuted his Jordan Phase 23 Hoops player exclusive. Being that I have always been a fan of basketball footwear and the Jordan Brand is my favorite, I really like this shoe. While this particular color scheme is exclusive to Johnson, the Phase 23 will be available for retail in other colors. Here is the full release.

The design of the Jordan Phase 23 Hoops was influenced by tennis, blending the game’s attitude and vibrant color with the responsiveness and support that is needed for playoff basketball. 

The Jordan Phase 23 Hoops features technology in the shoe that will elevate athletes games when it matters most. The shoe features a full-length encapsulated Air unit, lightweight materials that provide stability and cushioning and a TPU ankle-support strap that helps lock down a players foot for a custom fit.  

The Jordan Phase 23 Hoops is now available nationwide in Black/White, White/Varsity Purple, Wolf Grey/Green Apple and White/Mineral Blue for a suggested retail price of $110. Additional colorways of the Jordan Phase 23 Hoops will be available nationwide in June, 2011. 

Pe_joe_johnson_red_logo_medium

Pe_joe_johnson_blue_medium

Pe_joe_johnson_blue_logo_medium

Pe_joe_johnson_medium

di
di

View the full article