• Raised $390 of $700 target

Three semifinal appearances in a row; three terrible HOME defeats

hawks21

CLOSEOUT GAMES

May 12, 2011 CHI L 93-73

May 10, 2010 ORL L 84-98

May 11, 2009 CLE L 74-84

-------------------------------

The Dallas Mavericks got rid of Steve Nash and Erick Dampier a few years back in an effort to get tougher. Jason Terry was pushed to a sixth man role in favor of Jason Kidd along with acquiring JJ Berea and Mavs picked up Tyson Chandler and Brandon Haywood.

Jamal Crawford's should not be re-signed. Marvin should be traded or released. And Josh Smith should be used as trade bait to either get in the lottery or to get another veteran player who can help this team at the small forward position.

I can't recall a team losing three CONSECUTIVE YEARS in the semifinals AT HOME... The Hawks need to get away from that finesse, jump shooting reputation and find another back-up point guard with speed and athleticism and this team need to find a way to acquire someone such as DeAndre Jordan or a Andrew Bynum

Edited by hawks21

May 12, 2011 CHI L 93-73

May 10, 2010 ORL L 84-98

May 11, 2009 CLE L 74-84

-------------------------------

The Dallas Mavericks got rid of Steve Nash and Erick Dampier a few years back in an effort to get tougher. Jason Terry was pushed to a sixth man role in favor of Jason Kidd along with acquiring JJ Berea and Mavs picked up Tyson Chandler and Brandon Haywood.

Jamal Crawford's should not be re-signed. Marvin should be traded or released. And Josh Smith should be used as trade bait to either get in the lottery or to get another veteran player who can help this team at the small forward position.

I can't recall a team losing three CONSECUTIVE YEARS in the semifinals AT HOME... The Hawks need to get away from that finesse, jump shooting reputation and find another back-up point guard with speed and athleticism and this team need to find a way to acquire someone such as DeAndre Jordan or a Andrew Bynum

I'm all for shaking things up but please god don't trade into the lottery we have screwed that up enough... Trade for proven players

Nash and Dirk really wasn't a fit at that time plus they had Dirk. We need a talent infusion more than anything. We need that superstar to dicide which player fits and which one doesn't. Right now, none of them fit.

I'm all for shaking things up but please god don't trade into the lottery we have screwed that up enough... Trade for proven players

Sign and trade Jamal Crawford for Corey Maggette (Their salaries match)

I know the Hawks have messed up in the draft lottery in previous years, but what about KEMBA WALKER being given consideration?