• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Answer in Atlanta?

I'm not exactly sure what your definition of a criminal is, but here on planet Earth when a man is convicted of a crime in a court of law by a jury of his peers, he becomes a qulaified felonious CRIMINAL. But don't take my word for it.....

Quote:"ATLANTA — Rejecting the prosecution's call for a death sentence, a jury sentenced the former '60s radical known as H. Rap Brown to life in prison Wednesday for killing a sheriff's deputy in a shootout two years ago.... Brown, according to testimony, then produced a 9 mm handgun and shot Kinchen three times as he lay bleeding in the street...Brown was arrested four days after the shootings in White Hall, Ala. The .223-caliber Ruger assault rifle and Browning handgun were recovered in the woods nearby."

(source:Associated Press/ FOXNews )

If that offends you, perhaps you should voice your outrage to Mr. Brown; I'm not the one who murdered a police officer. It's not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of public record. As for your weak Clinton defense; congratulations to him, I'm sure that the fact that he was born into nothing and became the most powerful man in the world helps him sleep better at night knowing that he's a perjurer, rapist, accessory to murder, and disbarred from practicing law in the United States. No, I can't say the same for me....thank God.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the rapist and accesory to murder come from hds428.(for Clinton)

As for the who is a thug an etc.... commentary. You should be very careful not to judge people. I know its easy as humans to look at others flaws and say hey he is flawed, because its easy to see the smolt in one mans eye and ignore the beam in your own.

Don't judge people because you will be judged.

the rape charge stems from the Juanita Broaddick case when Clinton was governor in ARK. He raped her at a party, busted her lip and left her with the infamous phrase "You should put some ice on that..."

The accessory to murder is Vince Foster during the whitewater debauchery.

As for the thug rhetoric, it is what it is. True thugs are called thugs for a reason, and I'm not talking about the MTV 'thugs' who dress that way for the sake of being fashionably trendy. Thugs, true thugs are an unsavory lot who sell crack to children, pimp pre-teen girls, steal from their families and friends, rape, rob, and murder. They are misguidedly glorified in a similar manner to gangsters of the 20s, the same way serial killers are marketed to suburbanite white kids as cool. We don't make excuses for serial killers, rapists, child molestors, or crooked CEOs. Why should we make an exception for pimps and crack dealers? I just can't do that. I hope you realize though, that I never called Iverson a thug per se, my exact words were "Maybe AI and all the thugs out there..." because you see, in my mind, AI isn't really a true thug, more of a thug-poseur. He can't truly handle the hard life or else he'd be living it, so he lionizes it as a cheap tool to gain street credibility. I did call him a criminal, because he is (see rap sheet posted above), and I did say that he glorifies violence and hate, because he does (see unreleased CD). Those aren't judgements, just facts.

I agree Iverson is no where near a real thug. It's the same out here where I live in Lithia Springs. I see all these fake Douglasville thugs and it makes me want to laugh. The truth being if you really grew up around thugs you wouldn't want to imitate them.

I spent my younger years in some pretty mean streets and I am glad we are gone. It's ashame how media (specifically) our own black stars push this pseudothug B.S. Instead of showing young kids what it really takes to be a sucessful they give them this thug wanna be crap.

The thing that makes me really mad about is that the young kids don't realize it is just an act. Then they go out and really shoot somebody at age 12 because they think they are thugs. I don't blame the rappers and players though I blame their parents for not teaching them the difference between fantasy and reality.