• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A loss.... So let me get one started.

Brotha2ThaNite

Hey, yeah! And screw his 25 points! What was he thinking keeping us in the game?!?

Don't even try to put this on one front court player. They all deserve blame for the rebounding issue, but if anybody deserves to be singled out it's Zaza. He had 2 rebounds in 21 minutes, but using Josh as the scapegoat is just too convenient to pass up I guess.

Edited by SmooveZilla

Hey, yeah! And screw his 25 points! What was he thinking keeping us in the game?!?

Don't even try to put this on one front court player. They all deserve blame for the rebounding issue, but if anybody deserves to be singled out it's Zaza. He had 2 rebounds in 21 minutes, but using Josh as the scapegoat is just too convenient to pass up I guess.

zaza did cost us b/c it was 3 posesions we gave zaza the ball in great position to convert and he didnt. he looked like he was intimidated for the first time.zaza had been giving us great point contributions the last couple of games.tonight nothing, but somehow i just knew the mop haired varjou was going to give us trouble.