• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another day another player about to join Cleveland

Has there been any of the new 2015 posters who have been positive posters? It's okay to disagree but damn, I feel like all the newer posters have been raging all season. I've been lurking.  Tipsy question. beer.gif

You are correct. I HAVE been ragging. Let me put it in perspective though. Ive been ragging because i know the Hawks could have done BETTER this season. The championship was there to take if they had benched Pero and gotten a rebounding big at the trade deadline. So, its not ragging them because i think every move they make is bad, its the NOT making a move to counter the big lineups that teams threw at Horford/Sap.

You could see the playoff meltdown coming before the trade deadline because of the Hawks weakness on the boards. The team ALWAYS was about the jumpshot. If they fall, the Hawks would win. If they didnt, combined with the lackluster rebounding,  they would lose. It shouldve been addressed before the trade deadline, but Bud sat pat and got burnt against Cleveland in the playoffs.

Edited by atlhawks1

• Premium Member

Soooo... now that Pero is gone, who's gonna be at fault if/when the Hawks lose next season? stirthepot.gif

You complain about Pero. Bud didn´t re-sign him. You complain about the lack of a rebounfing big. Bud went there at brought us Splitter and project WT-2017. You still think the Hawks could have done much better than that? They just solved your two main concerns about the team, what's not to like?