• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

come on, paul. agree to resign.

GABALLA

3 hours ago, GABALLA said:

He couldn't verbally agree to resign with the kings or a sign and trade?

Verbal agreement? Why would he do that to join the Kings???

The most he can do is pick up his year 3 option, but he has no reason to. He will decline his option and look to cash in with the new salary cap. More money, more years.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Verbal agreement? Why would he do that to join the Kings???

The most he can do is pick up his year 3 option, but he has no reason to. He will decline his option and look to cash in with the new salary cap. More money, more years.

Wasn't really asking why would he but could he. I'm believe be can, not sure why he would or wouldn't and was trying to find the best way to entice/incentives the kings to take Paul. He is our best player and biggest trade chip imo.

10 hours ago, GABALLA said:

Wasn't really asking why would he but could he. I'm believe be can, not sure why he would or wouldn't and was trying to find the best way to entice/incentives the kings to take Paul. He is our best player and biggest trade chip imo.

No.

1 hour ago, GABALLA said:

Shade.

I don't think she was trying to ... shade you (did I say that right?  Probably not).  The premise of Sap wanting to opt-in in order to facilitate being traded to SAC is a non-starter.  He wouldn't do that.  Could he?  Yeah.  Would he?  No.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What does that mean?

You're a big, fat meany.  I concur, however, I don't think you meant to be mean in that particular instance.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I don't think she was trying to ... shade you (did I say that right?  Probably not).  The premise of Sap wanting to opt-in in order to facilitate being traded to SAC is a non-starter.  He wouldn't do that.  Could he?  Yeah.  Would he?  No.

You're a big, fat meany.  I concur, however, I don't think you meant to be mean in that particular instance.

I'm confused is all. No biggy.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Art of Thread Derailment by @kg01  - new book, coming in early 2017

hugo.gif

This train was off the tracks way before I boarded thanks to you and your low-key diss skillz.