• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looks like we could have been the Suns

phoostal

Here is an article from Peter Vecsey. It looks like the Knicks offered the same deal as for Marbury. But, they were trying to rape us in the end.

Excerpt from Vecsey's Column:

Several days before Stephon Marbury was acquired, Thomas presented the Hawks with a moderately similar offer they had no trouble rebuffing. According to an hospitable southerner, Atlanta was asked to relinquish Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Jason Terry and Chris Crawford for Antonio McDyess, Doleac, Charlie Ward, Michael Sweetney, New York's first round pick in '04 and the rights to Milos Vujanic. Oh, yeah, and the Hawks were supposed to release McDyess so the Knicks could re-sign him when he cleared waivers.

Thomas refused to comment on the info except to say, "What's wrong with being greedy?"

Had Thomas pulled off that caper, or somehow reaps Rashweed, his next assignment is to move Scott Layden's contract.

i hope he planned at least to give us a reach around on that one..

that's almost a disgrace to Knight. I'd be pissed if someone came at me with that one.

Let me interpret that trade-

"Hello, can I have all of your good players with value, for my scrubs, my injured superstar which we want you to drop so we can pick up, our midround 1st pick and some cap relief? No? What if we say please?"