• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bud scouts Theis and Kleber in germany

CrazyEye

These wouldn't be draft options would they?  At this point neither one of them to me look like they're NBA draft caliber players. 

Theis kind of looks like a mix between a shorter and less skilled David Lee and Matt Barnes

• Like 2

I would rather pay Theis 8mio/2 than Muscala 18/3. Theis was the best defensive player in the German league and he certainly has some skills offensively (can hit open Js, solid passing, good cutter+offensive rebounder). As a 3rd or 4th Big ... Why not?

6 minutes ago, ISOJOE said:

I would rather pay Theis 8mio/2 than Muscala 18/3. Theis was the best defensive player in the German league and he certainly has some skills offensively (can hit open Js, solid passing, good cutter+offensive rebounder). As a 3rd or 4th Big ... Why not?

I'd rather have anybody but Moose at this point.

vor 6 Stunden, NBASupes sagte:

These guys look like summer league fodders.

Most likely you are right, but i am curious how Theis would do in the NBA and i could imagine that he will use this chance. (but thats something u can say about pther sl players to, who don't get tested in the NBA)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrazyEye said:

Most likely you are right, but i am curious how Theis would do in the NBA and i could imagine that he will use this chance. (but thats something u can say about pther sl players to, who don't get tested in the NBA)

He's got an Nba body. That's all I can say about him for now

Moose had decent numbers in Europe in the 2013-14 season as well. Believe it or not he could even rebound (eight boards per) so its not so easy to measure between leagues. Will watch for these guys in SL if they are over here though.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/euro/players/mike-muscala-1.html