One thing is for sure

phoostal

With this trade Jackson and Terry won't be around after this year. What a stupid trade. Not that I'm stuck on Jackson and Terry. But, at least with Wallace you have some credibility now you have none. Who wants to come here? B. Knight is so stupid.

P

who on the current roster is better Play? No one. So you are saying that Wallace doesn't bring credibility for a team, your on drugs. It's a consenus through out the league he is considered a top 15 player in the league. That's credibility to me.

P

Phoostal,

He isn't going to bring credibility when he isn't on the team.

Furthermore, it is NOT a consensus that he is a top 15 player. He is a top player, but I'd wager EVERY team (minus the Hawks) have a better player than wallace on their roster.

So, you can cry about credibility or face the fact that wallace was gone one way or the other. You could have signed 2 Kobe's and wallace was gone.

Play.

Free agents want to come to a team with promise and that could be up coming. With Wallace gone this does nothing for winning in this town. And like I have stated in the past.

Yes, it has been said Wallace is going to NY. But, winning changes everything, as well as money. Do you thing Sheed turns down a bigger contract with Atlanta to go to NY. With also the promise of having more money to spend on Free agents and a top 15 rookie coming in.

He may still go to NY, but other Free agents may still find it attractive to be here to replace Wallace. Some free agents may see it is possible to win after they may have seen what Wallace did in Atlanta. Instead all anybody is going to see is team of a bunch of scrubs. This is horrible.

I just love the Hawk fans that think losing is good. I'm sorry I like to see my team win.

P

and you cry about Reef being gone from the team, but guess what he won't be leading the Blazers to the playoffs either, so he will be stuck with that label another year

I guess you don't watch much NBA analysis, because anything you turn that talks about Sheed considers him a top 15 player. You just don't want to admit, because Reef doesn't get the same consideration.

Yes, I like Reef. I just can admit when someone is better. And no I don't think Kobe will sign here. Especially now who would want to come here. No one. Maybe Reef in the summer of 2005.

P