• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dan the Man feeling comfortable (please read)

Hawksfreak

Dan Dickau is not only a dangerous three point shooter he is also a terrific passer and rebounder. Everyone knows that! When I met him I knew he liked to be a Hawk,but when he was signed he looked like he liked it better! So far in SPSL he has put up some great numbers. 7 points 5 assists, 16 points 6 rebounds before getting ejected, then he flirted with a triple double 8 points 8 assists 5 boards. I know Pete Babcock is happy with the trade that sent the 28th pick in the 2002 draft to Atlanta for a future 1st rounder becuase its the kinda guy we need. "Not that tall,but he has the capabilities of a tall PG", says PB. "It looks like we finally got a point guard that knows his role!", says JT. It also looked like Email took it good as he said "If it helps the team then thats good." Well, he is here for 3 years making 2.4 million I know it will pay off! Good luck to Gonzaga this year! -Mike Pamfilis

dickau2.jpg

DAN THE MAN, and it damn sure aint no rosey cheeked rookie PG from Gonzaga......I am fired up about him and damn glad to have him, but he will never be Dan the Man.....that name is reserved for the greatest pure passer and the 2nd best QB of all time (Dan Marino!!)