• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OK, if Howard is now done, I still want Josh..

Iman

Everyone seems to think we will make the deal with the Clippers and then hopefully draft Howard #2. I sure hope we make that a draft day finalized deal. I like Okafor but I'd rather just try our luck at #6 and #17 if we cant get Howard.

Now the next question is what would we or Billy Knight do to move up and draft another got to have player. Diesel wants Livingston. Others dont want two high schoolers. Well I think Josh Smith is on the slide and that would be my second goal if I were GM, try to slip into the mid first and pick up Josh. Utah and Boston are loaded with midfirst picks. Hopefully they wont want who we want and will make a move. Would Utah consider giving up #16 for two second rounders and the future Phili first? They'd still have #14 and #21 left. Portland needs to dump some salary, maybe we can get #13 from them, they'd still have #23 left.

If we cant get Josh in the teens, my second plan would be to move up into the 20's probably with Boston or one of the above teams. I wouldnt mind seeing Billy move us up to pick up Luke Jackson or maybe Vujacic? It would not surprise me to see a lot of mid first deals go down this year. What later deal do y'all think may go down?