• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great game for Chill

Dakin

You beat me to it. I think that was Chill's best game. With work on his jumper and strength, he should round into a very solid player.

This was my favorite Hawk game of the season. Walker and hustle carried us thru the first half then the probable future (Harrington and the rookies) carried us home. Willis was surprisingly good but really the rest of the team pretty much gave us a glimpse at the future. Diesel has pretty much convinced me that we can get a big man like Kwame for Harrington and I'd do that. But after watching tonite, I think we might be fine playing the two Joshes with Harrington and a running point guard and an athletic big center. Andre Miller and Stromile Swift or Tyson Chandler seem perfect to me. Dalembert seems to be too weak offensively to properly complement these starters but I still think we need a defensive oriented backup center too. Pryzbilla would have been nice in that slot.

i keep telling u, when he gets minutes he produces as much as al and toine...

everytime he gets 25+ minutes, everyone says "good game chill"..."finally looking like a 6th pick, chill"...etc etc

that's because when u get 25+ minutes, u can score in double figures and get a lot of rebounds and steals and assists...

walker and harrington many nights doesn't get in double figures until after minute 20...they play close to 25 minutes in the first half, and don't always have 10+ at halftime...

so u should give that same standard to chill...it seems like he, too, should only produce when he gets 25+ mpg...