• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hmm

ATLien_

WOW! Man I leave on vacation and this happens. Actually I am still on vacation and can only get to a computer for a few, but I see that you all are holding it down for me. LOL

Man good to see you again archie, I was missing all the insider info you were giving us.

Well I guess I should talk basketball now. Have you looked at the overall size of this team now?

JT-6'2/DJ'6'9/Big Dogg 6-9/Sar 6'10/Theo 6-11

Now this is an interesting set up because we have an oversized backcourt and an quote unquote small frontcourt. Now it would seem that we would always have some sort of mismatch in the backcourt that we can use to are advantage.

So I guess I said all this to ask what type of offense should we run now. I think our uptempo game will be superb now. Actually this team is so well balanced that it doesn't matter if we are in half court or running the floor. I just want the season to start today. All the year of people laughing at me when I said I was a hawks fan. We will se who is laughing now.

FYI - Big Dogg (hahaha, I still can't believe I'm referencing him as a Hawk) is listed at 6-7, 235. I'm sure that's a true 6'7 rather than B. Wallace's fabricated 6'9 (even he admits he's a lot closer to 6'7). Nevertheless, 235's pretty solid...he's definitely not lacking in size and if we're playing DerMarr at the 2 or 3, well we're not exactly undersized in the backcourt -