• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

More ignorance from ESPN

HAWKSFAN

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1221785

look at the hawks depth chart. Dickau/Terry/Big Dog/Reef/Ratliff are the starters.

The sad thing is my friend doesnt even believe me when i tell him the truth, he just stands by whatever ESPN says. he thinks its the end-all be-all when it comes to sports. thats why it sucks that they know nothing about the hawks. This just is: David Aldridge is reporting the hawks are still looking for a big PG and may trade Nazr Mohammed to the Bulls for Jamal Crawford

Where did you hear that Nazr for Crawford rumor? Were you just being sarcastic or was that true? I would kill to make that trade. Crawford is good enough that we would have the most talented team in the league I think. Right now 4 out of our 5 starters have either been an All-Star or should be (JT).....DJ, Dion, DD, and Crawford all have major potential to be close to or even become All-Stars. That would complete our backcourt and an addition of Willis and Haslem would complete our frontcourt. We would have to buy our Emails contract also. I would think that we may have to package Dion/Crawford for one player though, maybe a Dale Davis or another big body veteran.