• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Realities , Conclusions and Questions

tmac13

Al Harrington is a keeper..

At this point, Chills is much better than Smoove.

Smoove has NO offensive game at all.

Chills will be a solid player in this league.

Ekeezie can be our backup center.

Lue can be our backup pg.

DRobs is the softest center in the league.

Collier sucks.

Ivy has NO offensive game at all.

Donta can play D.

Diaw is a 3 position backup, a no position starter.

Willis is too old to play in the NBA.

And a few questions????

Why is Googs getting more than 10 minutes a game as bad as Smoove needs to work on his game?

Why didn't we sign Jackie Butler?..Nothing to lose..

Does anyone else wish we would start the all small forward team just for fun? Diaw, Donta, Chills, Al , and Smoove..That would have to be BK's wet dream team.

On 90% of what you said. grin.gif

But Chillz is 19 just outta High School, he will be soooo much better 2 years from now. Dont forget Lebron was the 1st and only brotha to come outta High School and bust up the pros.

Quote:

Chills will be a solid player in this league.

Collier sucks.

Ivy has NO offensive game at all.

Donta can play D.

Diaw is a 3 position backup, a no position starter.

I'm bored so I thougt I'd respond to all your comments...

Quote:

Unless we get an overwhelming offer, I agree

Quote:

I agree Chil is better, but I wouldn't say much better. It's really hard to guage how good Smoove is b/c the first mistake he makes, Woody pulls him out of the game. confused.gif

Quote:

It is developing, he has shown flashes, but nothing consistant.

Quote:

Maybe, he's 6'9 and isn't that great of a defender. He has a center's game, but the height of a 4. He does bang and can score on the offensive end. I definitely would like to have him back next year. I think he's earned it. He's certainly better than any center we currently have.

Quote:

I agree, he may could even start a little while and tutor a rookie point guard we draft.

Quote:

He's just your typical Euro Center. They'd rather shoot from 20 rather than bang in the post and make a lay-up. As far as softness, Collier is soft.

Quote:

Collier sucks.

I 100% AGREE. He's the absolute worst player on our roster and maybe the entire NBA.

Quote:

Donta can play D.

He definitely is active. P-squared ate him up tonight though. He just doesn't have much offensive game yet. He does have a good build and could be like an Ira Newble as time goes on.

Quote:

Diaw is a 3 position backup, a no position starter

You're probably right. I think he's proven that he doesn't have the handles to play the position nor does he pass well enough to be a point forward. Maybe he'll be involved in a draft day trade.

Quote:

I disagree. The Pistons wanted him, but he didn't want to leave Atlanta. He's in great shape, but has definitely lost several steps. He is better than Collier.

Quote:

Why is Googs getting more than 10 minutes a game as bad as Smoove needs to work on his game?

Ask Woody. Maybe he thinks Googs is going to win us some games or something. Maybe Smoove is in Woody's doghouse. I could see playing Googs more if we were a border line playoff team, but the ways things are, I just don't get it.

Quote:

Why didn't we sign Jackie Butler?..Nothing to lose..[

Beats me. I would normally say that he would cut into our young guys pt, but since Woody has been playing Googs more than Smoove lately, that's not an excuse.

Quote:

Does anyone else wish we would start the all small forward team just for fun? Diaw, Donta, Chills, Al , and Smoove..That would have to be BK's wet dream team.

Never thought of that before. We may see them on the floor all at once, but we'll never see them all start together.

Royal Ivey sucks. He is a nice guy and all but he is clueless on how to set up and run a offense. Ivey is worser than Diaw on running a team. I doubt we pick up his 2nd year option. On the other hand, Danta Smith is still worth a look. I see some potential in him he just seems to make rookie mistakes that most 20yearolds will make.