• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Batista signs with the Warriors?

floridaram

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

...enough to pay him at least half as much as John Edwards.

There isn't a BK homer in here who would suggest that John's Edwards' resume is better than Batiste's. You don't significantly best Splitter and Varejao almost accross the board, showing a propensity for great play on both offense and defense as well as the ability to be "the man" for your team in a tourney with NBA talent, and not deserve more money than a big stiff nobody from no name U.

I don't know what's worse, guaranteeing Edwards over a million and effectively eliminating competition for the "big oaf" roster spot or unwillingness to pay a better player at least as much as you did your "oaf". Throw in Collier, not (trying to) resign Pryz, signing Collier to a TWO YEAR guaranteed contract, dumping Peja without a replacement, trading Nazr for very little...and you'd think Billy has something against the center position.

W

Crow time? smile.gif

I like mine with BBQ sauce. It is amazing how fast people are ready to jump on BK.

I was responding to what I thought was fact but wasn't. Billy Knight has not fielded the center position well to this point. Had we not done enough to get us another potential if not legitimate quality big man we were in the running for that would have been another strike. Just as I thought not signing Batiste would have been a mistake, I think signing him is a significant positive move on the part of BK. The only difference is this time the facts as I understand them are the facts.

Crow-nazi says, "No crow for you!" wink.gif

W