• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ and all those minutes? Conspiracy Theory?

Hawkzzz21

Funny how JJ played so many minutes. Wonder if this was for the sake of Belkin to see? I realize he is always up there in minutes every year, but preseason? It did seem like he got most of his stats late. They play him 20 minutes, and his numbers don't look near as good.

Thanks for all the great reviews. The part I like best, is that you guys broke this down like a real season game. I LOVE IT! If you play the games, you might as well win them.

After going thru the Thrashers and Falcons Preseason Games recently. I hate to hear that popular phrase "It's only preseason". We know it's preseason and don't count, no need to even mention it. Glad for the most part you guys left that out.

Simple breakdown from me.

Most Positive Thing: The new guys. They all contributed nicely. (Salim, Marv, Zaza, and JJ)

The Negative: We came away with a loss, and our main guys played a lot of minutes.

The strangest thing last night: The Golden State and Lakers Game. Their final score was very similar to ours. Thought that was neat, since the Warriors is our first game, and the Lakers the first home game.

Sooooooooooo........anyone think JJ's Minutes have anything to do with Belkin?

JJ either led the league or was in the top 5 in mins played last season. that's part of the Suns fans slams on him over on the ESPN board while this whole Belkin thing was going on. they were saying his numbers looked better than they actually were.

prepare to see JJ play 40 a game this season.