• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

REEVES = UNEMPLOYED

TomahawkChop

Feeley = unemployed... Reeves called the plays that Vick used on that last drive downfield. If Feeley makes that kick, just that one d@mned lameass kick, we win by 2 and Reeves is a genius. It seemed to me at the time to be a sound strategy, we used a similar drive at the end of the first half to get the lead with the clock winding out. Blame Reeves for mismanaging the running game, keeping Dunn in when Duckett had been so incredibly more effective (which was pretty lame), but the real goat in this one is IMO dumbass Feeley. Whatta jerkoff!

Ok Feely should not be in that situation in the first place. Most teams try to get their kicker 40 in, but not reeves. Its a lot harder to kick a 45 yarder than you think, if he was in 5 more yards which he should and could have been had Reeves not been an idiot and a conservative, that same kick would have went in. I blame Reeves his play calling was atrocious.

Feeley had the distance on both kicks. That first one could'a been a little higher, granted, but it looked to me like an accuracy thing. Reeves playcalling was'nt all that great, true, I mean Vick running the QB sneak with a minute left and that far out? He just slept on Duckett, the kid would have gotten us the first even if he'd gone up the gut. But I can't say for sure that even if Feeley had an extra 5, 10 or 20 that he would've put it between the posts, that last kick especially was going way left from the moment he kicked it.

His damn conservative approach has given us ONE winning season in 8 years. It's time to try someone else. I've defended his coaching (not his personnel moves) for years but I've had it. How in the hell can Duckett sit on the bench for the ENTIRE 2nd half? Dunn had TEN more carries and still only had 2 more yards than Duckett. TWO yards! What pisses me off even more is that you have a 260 lb tailback who runs a sub 4.5 40 and bench presses over 500 lbs and yet he doesn't get the ball in short yardage situations or in the red zone. What the hell? How is Dunn a better option inside the 10 than Duckett? Even worse, how is Dunn a better option than Duckett on 2 and 1 when all you need is a first down?

The even funnier thing is that I felt SURE that Duckett would be getting AT LEAST half the carries by now, if not more. I figured that Reeves wouldn't be able to resist playing smashmouth football when he found a back who was bigger, stronger and faster than Jamaal and yet TJ can't even get half the carries. Why in the hell would you draft a guy like TJ and not play him, particularly when the team has so many glaring needs? I wasn't crazy about the pick in the first place because I LOVE Jamaal and was hoping he would come back and prove all the critics wrong but I also KNEW Duckett was the goods. I watched him run all over some tough Big 10 defenses last year so I knew he was legit. If you are going to pay a guy as much as they paid TJ and if he runs as well as he did in the preseason, give him the damn ball! I don't give a damn how many touches Dunn was (or wasn't) promised. TJ is CLEARLY the more productive of the two when it comes to running the ball from scrimmage.

The frustrating thing is that the team is CLEARLY better and that if we utilize ALL of our weapons as we should and drop all this conservative BS, we can play with anyone. UUUHHHHHHHHH!

Falcons are going to play Dunn, no matter what. He is

a very good player, that's true. Duckett is a rookie, that's

also true. Dunn was "Promised" so many touches per

game. Does that mean we must loose, just to get him

his touches??? I hope not!!

Duckett should have been in the game in the 4th quarter.

Vick called the wrong formation and cost a time out.

Falcons have another quarterback who proved he could

move the team in the pre-season. I think he should

be used some. Give him a series of downs, maybe in

the second or third quarter. Changing things makes the

other team adjust. I'm not saying, don't play Vick.

Give the other QB a series.

Season ain't over. Falcons have played 2 pretty darned

good teams and come close. We really, really need to

win the next one. Being 1-2 isn't too bad but 0-3

will be hard to swallow. If we win the next three and

are 3-2 things will look a lot better. The defense is

improving and the offensive line is doing better than

last year.

Come on Falcons. WIN ONE !! WE NEED IT !!!

Gray Mule