• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Basketball on the Tube???

Hawkzzz21

Anyone know if any Hawks Games will be on TV for the preseason?

I did notice for Fox Sports Pacific, they are doing a Laker/Clipper Preview. It's Tuesday at Midnight. Thought this would be interesting to see. Since 3 of our first 5 games are against these teams.

Also, ESPN will have a double header this Friday. I'm not sure what teams they are covering, so there will be a couple of games to check out Friday.

It just seemed like the Hawks always showed a PreSeason Game. Since we are running out of time, I was just wondering if we had a game that was going to be showed.

Ok, no ESPN for the Hawks Friday. For some reason, the Hornets and Hawks Game didn't appeal to them, and they are going to show the Nets and Knicks. Kings and Lakers get the 2nd part of the double header.

I guess watching Nate Robinson will be the highlight for me in the first game. Kobe in the 2nd game.

haha, good one

Look at it this way, we have 82 regular season games, none of which will be shown on networks/cable. We have 1 NBATV game against charlotte and that's it.

So no they won't be showing any of our preseason games

We'll probably start getting a game or two the following year if we can get a few wins this year and lots of highlight reel plays.

For now, national TV avoids us like the plague. Which is too bad really