• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

corn dogs

drzachary

Does anyone here like corn dogs?

I was sitting here at my desk at work and all of the sudden I started craving them. It's consuming my entire mind, soul, and body. All I can do is sit here shaking. This is insane!

As Patrick Henry said, "Give me corn dogs or give me death!!!"

Quote:

I didn't until I read this post.
mad.gif

Now I do

Speaking of pigging out, I prepared my first indian feast last night.

Samosas, naan bread, tandoori chicken and basmati rice all made fresh. It was AWESOME.

carry on

That sounds nice. Do you ever eat at Panahar over on Buford Highway? I highly recommend it. It's a Bangladeshi place, so the cuisine is very similar to Indian food.

• Premium Member

I worked at a Long John Silvers/A & W for over two years, but we never had corndogs (although we have not had those because of being a "dual" restaurant. I do know the onion rings are really good, though.

Tough start to the season, but come November 10, we are gonna be krunk. I am preparing for a win.

Check out my signature, we all need to go with this mindset. We need to be pumped.

Okay I am finished being excited, now back to studying.

Quote:

If you can find an A&W fast food joint, they have the best corn dogs on the planet. I could eat about 100000000 of them!

I have a new mission! I wonder if there are any in downtown Atlanta..

After my initial post, a trusted operative of mine went looking. He walked up to Centennial Park and found a place that has a corn dog meal: $4 gets you a corn dog, chips and a Coke. Not bad, not bad.

I think there's a Nathan's somewhere downtown, and I know they have 'hot dog nuggets' which are mini-hot dogs with corndog batter.

Must.. find... them...

I guess I could always make my own smile.gif

Quote:

do the said ninjas have nunchucks? Cause then I'd be totally pumped

They have numb-chucks, hippos, guitars and everything.

• Admin

yahman, they're the best. Like jdawg said, you might find one of those combo places around. Bu I don't know if they'll have them. If they do, the quality will be there. And yes, the onion rings are the best also.

In the little town that my mother was born in Tennessee, they have a drive-in A&W. She actually worked at it back in teh day when they did the roller-skates thing, Total Happy days place. It's still open adn we go by there when we go up to see her family, it's the best jerry, THE BEST!

• 4 weeks later...

Quote:

i eat them all the time. they are great man. can get them frozen in like boxes of 20.

sam

After I initially started this thread, I ended up buying one of those big boxes of corn dogs. All-beef franks with the honey batter... so good. Ate them all, crispy and hot from the deep fryer, in about 3 days.